A strategic approach to connecting with admitted students
Phone campaigns are used to provide students who have been admitted to a college or department with specific information about the college or department. When you request a phone campaign on behalf of your college from Enrollment Management, you’ll receive the support you need for a successful campaign, including:
- Guidance for creating messaging and a script, including an outlined script
- A calling list tailored to the audience you’re trying to reach
- Training on how to make outbound calls
- Call space for your students and/or staff, if needed
Why Choose a Phone Campaign?
A Phone campaign allows you to connect with admitted students during a set period of time, called the call job. For example, Enrollment Management can set up a phone campaign for admitted students whom you can call at any point throughout the year. Plus, notes are automatically placed on a student's record regarding the call and outreach, making additional follow-up or ROI review that much easier.
Timeline for Call Campaign Requests: 14 business days
Before You Submit...
Review Common Uses & Timeline
Review the common uses & timeline information listed above.
- Learn How to Submit a Ticket