A strategic approach to connecting with admitted students
Submitting an events request gives the college an opportunity to provide admitted students information about college specific events. When you request an event on behalf of your college via Enrollment Management, you’ll receive the support you need for a successful event, including:
- Event check-in tool and registration page
- Ability to track attendees and later provide ROI data regarding event outcomes
- Landing page for invitees and attendees with details about the event
- Email invitations and reminders
- Follow-up message after the event
Looking to submit your request for virtual & in-person information sessions? Please download this template, fill it out, and submit your ticket directly to https://srm.arizona.edu/Helpdesk/ or email it to email@example.com.
Why Request an Event?
A college/department event allows you to connect with admitted students during a specific college/department event.
Timeline for Event Requests: 14 business days
Before You Submit...
Review Common Uses & Timeline
Review the common uses & timeline information listed above.
- Learn How to Submit a Ticket
For more information about how to event registration and communications and to make a request, visit the event request page.